Under the provisions in Law 34/2002, of 11th July on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, we hereby inform you of the following:
The service provider of the webpage https://www.sedaoutspan.com/ is SEDA OUTSPAN IBERIA, S.L.U., with registered address in Paseo Padre Faustino Calvo s/n, 34005, Palencia and tax ID number B86535002. The company is registered in the Mercantile Registry of Madrid, Volume 30.272, Folio 66, Section 8, Page M-544831, First Inscription.
For the purpose of this document, our contact telephone number is 979716100 and our contact e-mail address is email@example.com.
This Legal Notice establishes the terms and conditions of use of the said web domain.
The user undertakes, in the sections where they are required to register in order to access those sections, to provide true, complete and accurate information about their identity. Additionally, the user undertakes to keep the personal data that might be provided to the domain holder updated, so that the user is ultimately responsible for any falsehoods or inaccuracies stated.
You are informed that if you are a minor you must obtain the permission of your parents, guardian or legal representative in order to access the services provided. SEDA OUTSPAN IBERIA, S.L.U. is not responsible in this respect if the information provided is false or inaccurate.
The web portal may only be used for legal purposes so the user undertakes to make a legitimate and honest use of the portal under the current General Conditions of Use and not to use the portal services for activities contrary to Spanish legislation, moral and public order. The user will be held liable for damages before the domain holder or third parties in the event of not permitted or illegal practices, including, but not limited to:
- To carry out, without the prior consent of the domain holder, any manipulation or alteration of the webpage, without the domain holder having any liability derived from the said manipulation or alteration by third parties.
- To perform any action that may damage, disable, overload or deteriorate the Portal and its services and/or prevent its normal use by the Users.
- To carry out any action that may damage, disable, overload or deteriorate the portal and services and/or hinder the normal use and enjoyment by Users.
- To introduce, and/or use computer software, data, faulty files, viruses, malware, computer or telecommunication equipment of any kind, regardless of their nature, that may cause damage to the Portal, any of the services (physical or logical) of the information systems of the domain holder.
- To violate the right of third parties to privacy, image and data communication secrecy, intellectual and industrial property.
- To hide and falsify the origin of e-mail messages.
- To use a false identity, impersonate others in the use of the Portal or any of the services.
- To reproduce, distribute, modify or copy the content of this page, except with the authorization of the domain holder or when legally authorized.
- To transmit to unauthorized third parties the User names and passwords.
Generally speaking, the domain holder will not be held liable for damages of any kind or nature that may originate from the use of the website, as well as damages deriving from infringement of intellectual and industrial property rights by the users and/or lack of truthfulness, accuracy and updating of information, nor will it be held responsible for the discontinuation of the service, inadequate operation or impossibility of accessing the service.
The domain holder will not have any liability for damages caused by the presence of viruses or any other damaging software that may cause alterations in the computer system of the User.
The webpage, including, but not limited to, its programming, designs, logos, text and/or graphics are the property of the provider or, where applicable, the provider has the license or express authorization of the authors.
Regardless of the purpose for which they were destined, the total or partial reproduction, use, exploitation, distribution and commercialization requires in any case prior written authorization of the domain holder.
The user undertakes not to carry out any action against the author’s intellectual or industrial property rights.
The web service provider expressly authorizes third parties to directly redirect to specific contents of the website, with the obligation of redirecting in any case to the main website of the provider.
4. Data protection
You may consult our policy on protection of data of a personal nature in the following section.
5. Applicable legislation