In order to comply with the Spanish Law ‘Ley 34/2002’, dated from the 11th July, about Services of the Society of Information and Electronic Commerce, we inform the reader that:
Art. 10 LSSI: www.sedaoutspan.com is an internet domain owned by SEDA OUTSPAN IBERIA, S.L.U., their registered office being Paseo Padre Faustino Calvo s/n 34005 Palencia and Company Tax Code (CIF) B86535002. The company is registered in Madrid’s Registro Mercantil (Public Registry of Commerce). Tomo 30.272 Folio 66,Sección 8,Hoja M-544831, Inscripción 1ª.
For the purpose of this document, the contact telephone number is 979716100 and the contact email address is firstname.lastname@example.org.
This Legal Notice regulates the use of the aforementioned domain.
Furthermore, SEDA OUTSPAN IBERIA, S.L.U. warns that both the website’s content and services, as well as the terms and conditions of use themselves may be changed without prior notice.
2. Terms and conditions of use.
The User commits to, in those pages where it is necessary to register in order to access them, provide true, accurate and full details about their identity. Moreover, the User commits to update any personal information given to the owner of the domain, being therefore the User the sole responsible of any falsehood or inaccuracy incurred.
If the User is not of legal age, they must obtain permission from their parents, tutors or legal representation in order to access the provided services. SEDA OUTSPAN IBERIA, S.L.U. is not responsible in the event that the information provided is false or inaccurate.
The ‘Portal’ can only be used for legal purposes; therefore the User must make a legal and honest use of the portal and in compliance with the General Conditions of Use, to Not use the ‘portal’s’ services for any activity that is contrary to Spanish legislation, public morals and order. The User therefore carries all responsibility for any damage or harm caused to the owner of the domain or any third parties that may derive from illegal or unlawful actions, among others, including but not limited to:
- To perform, without the consent of the owner of the domain, any change or alteration to this website, the owner of the domain would have no responsibility for any consequences derived from any changes or alterations by a third party.
- To perform any action that may damage, disable, overload or deteriorate the Portal and its services and/or prevent its normal use by the Users.
- To introduce and/or use computer programs, data, corrupted files, virus, malware, computer hardware or telecommunication or any other, regardless of their origin, that may damage the Portal, any of its services, or any assets (physical or logical) of the data systems of the owner of the domain.
- - To violate the right of third parties to privacy, their own image, to data protection of the secrecy in communication, to intellectual and industrial property.
- To hide and falsify the origin of email messages.
- The use of false identities, identity theft in using the Portal or when using any of the services.
- To replicate, distribute, alter or copy the content of this website, unless it is done with authorization from the owner of the domain or any other legal authorization.
- To divulge to unauthorized third parties Usernames and passwords.
In general terms, the owner of the domain is not responsible for any harm or damage of any nature or character that could derive from using the website; nor for any harm or damage derived from the infringement of the laws concerning Intellectual or Industrial property by the users, or a lack of truth, accuracy and date of the content. Users will not be able to demand the owner’s responsibility for the interruption of the service or its unsatisfactory performance or their failure to enter the service.
The owner of the domain will not be held responsible for any harm or damage caused by a virus or any other software that may be harmful and which could alter the User’s computer system.
The website, including but not limited to, its programming, design, logos, text and/or graphics are the property of the service provider, or in any case they have a license or authorization from the authors.
Regardless of the purpose for which they were created, the total or partial replication, use, exploitation, distribution and marketing require, in any case, a previous written authorization by the owner of the domain.
The user agrees not to perform any action against the intellectual or industrial property rights of the author.
The provider plainly authorizes third parties to redirect specific content to the website; they must always redirect to the main website of the provider.
3. Data Protection.
You can read our data protection policy for personal details in the following section.
SEDA OUTSPAN IBERIA, S.L.U. as owner of this website, informs of the use of automated procedures to collect data in order to store it in the registry of Users who visit the website. Click here to access our cookie use policy.
5. Applicable legislation
The Conditions above will be regulated by Spanish law at all times.